Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

God forbid people have to change their playstyle to adapt to the new Ryze..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semantic Memory

Recruiter

02-16-2011

I don't understand what is up with the QQ threads - the new Ryze really isn't THAT bad. I mean, to be fair, he doesn't do nearly as much burst as he used to, but in exchange, he gained something equally important: Range. People aren't even taking this into account, but Ryze's 675 range Q is actually a pretty **** annoying harrass. Take a couple points in Q and harrass every few seconds in laning or deny your opponent - it really isn't that bad.

I mean, I wasn't a big Ryze player before the patch because I couldn't stand his range, and I'm actually finding that I enjoy him a lot more. He may not be top tier, or anything, but the world isn't over - he really isn't that bad. So stop QQing and adjust to his playstyle and then make your assessment (you know, after more than 4 hours after release).