Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How well can you Multitask?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merokane

02-16-2011

So, I play with a locked camera. There, I said it.

When I mentioned to a few of my buddies that I do so, they responded with the typical friendly comments like 'l2play' and 'hahahfailzorz'. They then went on to tell me that I'm bad for playing with a locked camera (and to some extent, I agree).

After trying to play without a locked camera for a while, I found it frustrating. When expressing my opinion about that, they told me I need to be good at multitasking to be good at this game.

So, I came across a game on ArmorGames.com that is simply that: Multitask.

http://armorgames.com/play/4369/multitask

Idk if I'm good at it, or indeed bad at multitasking, but my first score was an 83, followed by a 107. Think you're good at multitasking, or just want to prove that I'm horrible at it? How high of a score can you get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iconfus

02-16-2011

That game hardly rates your ability to multitask. it just rates how good you are at that game.