Do people really not understand what this login queue does?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bomb in lasagna

02-16-2011

I'm seeing so many COMPLAINING about this new server login queue system. Do they not know what this queue actually does? Do they just like to complain? This queue is in place so we no longer need to refresh the client in order to try and log in when the server is full or busy...This new queue makes things so much easier for us. Now you just log in and let the system do everything for you instead of constantly refreshing waiting for the server to be open.

Why are people complaining about something that does nothing but make life easier for us!?

Robert Porter

02-16-2011

You must be new here.

iconfus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

welcome to the internet

Jaite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

because d/cing from a game only to log back in to a 10 min que is win

Bomb in lasagna

02-16-2011

Haha I'm definitely not new. I guess it just always amazes me when humanity sinks to a new low. I really shouldn't get surprised anymore but people seem to always sink lower!

Lucchinii

02-16-2011

I can't listen to music while waiting for the login queue 'cuz the login music plays ;<
Unless there's a way to turn it off that I don't know about, I'm still going to be pissed off about it.

Bomb in lasagna

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaite View Post
because d/cing from a game only to log back in to a 10 min que is win
What does this have to do with the new queue system? You only get queued if the server is full or busy....If you d/c'd from a game in the past and then the server got full or riot set it to busy you couldn't log in. The new queue system has not changed that.

mandatorycloud

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucchinii View Post
I can't listen to music while waiting for the login queue 'cuz the login music plays ;<
Unless there's a way to turn it off that I don't know about, I'm still going to be pissed off about it.
Taskbar -> Sound Icon -> Mixer -> Turn Down League of Legends