@Riot - Maokai = Awesome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killermarmot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Just wanted to let you guys know, great job with Maokai! I'm coming off my first game as him. He's a little squishier than I expected, but I also didn't go much in the way of tanky until late game. His ult is just godly for pushing towers. Your whole team can sit at a turret and crank away while the enemy team can't do much of anything. He's a real team player tank, something I was hoping for from him. Also, his early lane harass is awesome too :P

I don't feel like he's overpowered - he's definitely no release Xin, but he feels right and well balanced. Thanks again for awesome champ design!

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

I would put in input, by the store doesn't work

killermarmot

02-16-2011

I had an IP boost run out, and the store allowed me in saying "Do you want to get another one?" I was like... Sure? It let me into the store, and low and behold, I could purchase him. Can't get back in now, but there was a small window that I took opportunity of.