Garena Account Transfer FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltramanNexus

03-04-2011

my account didnt transfer.
I made it before christmas so why not?
I have a garena account too.
and my account is still accessible

Karbum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

I understand that if we, the players in SEA wish to keep out account in the NA server, its possible and that's very much appreciated. But as of yet, I am undecided about whether I should bring my account over from NA to SEA.
Is there a deadline for the transfer of accounts? If so, when is it?

Prodigyz7

08-30-2011

i travel frequently between Singapore and the US. Am i still able to keep my US account after i transfer?

phosh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

I dont see how this is possible all of a sudden when European people playing on US Servers been asking/begging for transfers for over a Year? its clearly possible it seems..

Ziost

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
What happens to my NA / EU account if I do not agree to transfer my account to the Garena service?
Nothing! You can continue to play on your original NA / EU account as usual. Transferring to the new servers is your decision!

This is quite a lie. All SEA players are 'blocked' from the NA/EU server. Thanks to the "region lock" option, ticked by Riot.

Jazzimus

07-03-2012

Hi guys, I already transfer my na account to garena server but this transfer not done yet.. can i cancle this process?? because I am still want to playing on na server

SYmonsYI

04-15-2013

can I tranfer my riot points in lol from garena because my account has 12000 riot points thank you very much

bakster31

07-17-2013

how i can transfer my ID

bakster31

07-17-2013

NA to SEA
plz transfer my ID...
i play from indonesia

IRONSYT

10-18-2013

I see that NA / SEA to Indonesia transfers have opened up. Is there any way we can transfer from NA to SEA now ?