Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garena Account Transfer FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftycents

02-16-2011

I wanna US to EU and EU to US transferz. And mor IP/game.

ZamielVanWeber

02-16-2011

Quote:
Dinocool:
Will the ip gain be normal on the asian servers? if so SIGN ME UP!

Even if it were, there are quite a few champs that cost 9600 IP on the Garena server. I hope the buffed IP gains quite a bit.

Trixie

02-16-2011

You SUCK!

branizzle

02-16-2011

hi, i considered reading your thread but then i remembered the shop is closed. i am mad about the shop so i am going to downvote this thread because it isn't about the shop. everyone else will also have this frame of mind and will also downvote this thread because s/he is upset about the shop. if s/he is not mad about the shop, s/he is mad about the IP rate.

Shadowfury

02-16-2011

Quote:
Attempts:
hi, i considered reading your thread but then i remembered the shop is closed. i am mad about the shop so i am going to downvote this thread because it isn't about the shop. everyone else will also have this frame of mind and will also downvote this thread because s/he is upset about the shop. if s/he is not mad about the shop, s/he is mad about the IP rate.

And people like you drag this community down. Riot awesome job I know a lot of people will really love this. Woot for expanding markets.

Charlie HiiiGh

02-16-2011

Quote:
EtherMage:
Rp boyccot -> no one buys it untill they fix ip gains ~ join us and spread the idea

This IP thing has been an issue for all of 4 hours. Stop *****ing. You can't buy RP right now anyway seeing as the Shop is also down.

4HMan Thanatos

02-16-2011

ITT: Idiots who hate on something that is COMPLETELY optional and will improve latency in their area.

Edit: Or people hating on other issues that flames in this thread instead of the 1,000 other threads

WILL SMlTH

02-16-2011

this is a good news. no more LHGKHJ GHGLIU &*TY*&Y KGJHGYT^&*T UGUTGKJFNEKJNF ???? WTFBBQ language in the chat window.

Liath

02-16-2011

forumbroken?

Kayamacaron

02-16-2011

Quote:
ZamielVanWeber:
Even if it were, there are quite a few champs that cost 9600 IP on the Garena server. I hope the buffed IP gains quite a bit.

The IP prices of Champions on the Garena server are exactly the same as the prices on the NA server. I don't know where you saw that 9600 figure but that ain't so!