Changing Tryndamere's ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XIIÍ

08-17-2009

So we all know Tryndamere gets completely shut down by Ashe and other slow/snare, etc (Cryobird) and teams that have CC. My suggestion is to add a secondary effect to Tryndamere's ult to prevent him from being CC'd for the duration (its like 7 sec). Doing so will most likely bump him up a bit but make it far from an overpowered ult/character.

At the very least, make it so that when he casts the ult, he becomes free of any CC/slow/snare, etc.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

His ult would be too much like Yi's method of dealing with snares, then. He needs his own unique way to deal with snares, which I believe Riot is working on.

Sehnder

08-17-2009

Having/using bloodlust charges to deal with snares seems like the intuitive choice. As for his ult, just stun immunity would be wonderful, but I'd settle for it letting me whirlwind at 1 hp.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnder View Post
I'd settle for it letting me whirlwind at 1 hp.
Yeah, his ult really should just remove the HP cost for the duration. That would be quite helpful.

XIIÍ

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnder View Post
Having/using bloodlust charges to deal with snares seems like the intuitive choice.
I was considering that at first but wouldn't it seem rather overpowered since he pretty much almost always has bloodlust charges and they are relatively easy to get? But Commodore said that they are addressing the issue which is good. I'm curious to see how they are going to do it.

Linus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

I believe slash is getting its movement speed modifier taken off. So if you're slow you'll still slash at full speed which will allow you to get closer and use your chicken slow.

XIIÍ

08-17-2009

Oh, thats a good fix.

Mr V Light

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
Yeah, his ult really should just remove the HP cost for the duration. That would be quite helpful.
!

Gattsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIII View Post
At the very least, make it so that when he casts the ult, he becomes free of any CC/slow/snare, etc.
That's like a Free BKB... +bloodlust. Too strong!

Sigurd

08-17-2009

Late game in team battles, Tryndamere doesn't get a lot of Bloodlust charges unless his Spinning Slash clips creeps. I think it'd be a good idea to let critical strikes to add Bloodlust charges, so he actually has them during group fights and doesn't need to rely on his ultimate to stack them.