Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PookyBlues1

02-16-2011

I think they seriously need to stop focusing on sexy skin and focusing on map or masteries and maybe some new runes can be great, i just wanna say that masteries are not really good and we can find better than this and maybe having a new map can be fun!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

02-16-2011

Wrong forum. This is for lore - unless you want to speculate on what impact a new map will have on that or how they'll explain masteries changes, this isn't the place to post this.

Also, I assure you the people in charge of skins are artists, programmers and animators, who do not work upon gameplay factors like maps and masteries. There are gameplay designers (and I believe there are specific designers for just the champions' gameplay within Riots Games so all the people who work on champions don't really work on maps either) for that. Work on masteries and maps will not be very affected from what the people working on skins do.

Not to mention there's a graphical upgrade Riot Games is working on, so they've said releasing that before a new map for sure. You're just going to have to be patient.