Phobos the god hunter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruend

02-16-2011

Name: Eruend Aestoth

Alias: Phobos

Class: Mage slayer

Race: Unknown. Assumed as a human.

Ability: Spell nulification, swift and silent movements as well as light proficiancy with magic.

Residence: Somewhere, though it's probably a mess by now. He'd have to go and check it out this year. Maybe.

Ocupation: Mercenary for hire/studying magic and curses/practicing his swordsmanship/playing games/maintaining the balance, at any cost.

Alignment: Chaotic good

Description:

A tall, slim yet well built boddy in pure white skin. Often wearing dark clothes decorated with grey fur. Sometimes wearing a large, green cloak. When alone, he turns cold and could easily be mistaken for someone with murderous intent, but clears up with a friendly and honest smile when spoken to. The reasons of his travels aren't quiet clear, but it seems he is looking for an entity with powers greater then that of any common mage.

A seasoned user of the blade, he wields two black bladed long swords mounted on golden hilts, one double bladed and one single bladed with a variety of fighting styles. He's also been seen practicing a few small spells now and then. One particular spell he practices does not seem to have any effect at all however, even though it's the one he pours the most time and energy into. Turns out that this spell is actually one that creates a zone that nulifies all spells within, wether beneficial or harmful, for the entire duration of this spell though it remains unnoticed by most as he only practices it's use outside of combat for the most part, and the few times that it has been used in combat has left no survivors.

Also, his memory is terrible.

Biography:

He was once a man part of an underground organisation focussed on maintaining balance throughout Runeterra. His assignment was to find a cure to a strong curse of undeath that had been laid into a far off land. This organisation has been disbanded for various reasons, but Eruend decided not to give up on his assingment and duties. Through studdies on possible remedies, he has learnt to use some small amount of magic, and has mastered his anti-magic zone originally as a method to dispell the curse.

Though his powers and prowess were seen as sufficiant to join the League, they were not seen as beneficial however and there was also a lack of compatibility when it came to the summoning magics. His Anti Magic zone would instantly dispell the summoning magics binding all champions within and it would also keep even his allies from using their abilities, protections and magical gear would become regular equipment for the time they are within it. Such is the nature of this spell. Also, Eruend has trouble sharing his mind with complete strangers. Specially those of great power as he sees them as potencial threats to balance, despite knowing and understanding what the Institute of War stands for.

In time, Eruend also learnt of the existance of a powerful entity that threatened the order of balance in Valoran. An entity far more powerful then your comon mage. His ever-going hunt of this entity has earned him the title of "God slayer", though jokingly as he had never really slain a god. Nor was anyone sure what this entity actually was. All Eruend knew was that it was magic in essence and that he was one of the only people in Valoran who held the power to silence it should the need arise.

Eruend

02-16-2011

Snap! Forgot to change the title to go with his "earned" God Slayer title! Pretencious title, I know, but I don't take it seriously anyway. XD

Rafeo

02-16-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/ All of our characters are stored on this site.

It even lets you use a picture! ^-^

Eruend

02-17-2011

Aye, thanks. I actually based the format on that site. I just made a noob mistake and didn't see the Sign up button when I looked for it the first time. XD

This is already up there.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Omg... my character is afraid now.

Rafeo

02-17-2011

Alright cool, I just like to share information.

Have fun RPing here!

Hotarukin

02-17-2011

Chaotic, Good and preserving the balance at all costs? Are you saying that the world is innately lawful, evil? My, he has a dark view of the world! Enjoyed the read. Enjoy RPing :3

Eruend

02-18-2011

Thanks for the welcome!