*Kennen, Ezreal, or Ashe *

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenjou5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

lately i've been trying to decide which champs should i use as my main. and to somewhat practice and be really good at. which champ would be most useful in elo games?

Addison16

02-16-2011

Ashe is the most game changing on that list. Yea, kennen is an awesome 1v1 champ and his ult is good in teamfights so he would be second best, but ashe is such a huge help during the laning phase. She has a global stun that can the tide of a side lane and can use her hawkshot to track the enemy jungler. Also in mid to late game she has an AoE slow and good poke damage to add to the team. Oh, and she gains extra gold/kill from hawkshot, so if that gets combined with an assist/kill from her ult to a side lane then she can snowball rather nicely.

LCS Dyrus

02-16-2011

You take whatever your team needs. If your team needs a good dps carry, you take ashe. If your team needs lots and lots of stunning, you take kennen. If your team needs... whatever the heck ezrael is, you take him. If your team is composed of an udyr, a yi, a tristana, and a sivir, will you take that ashe, or will you take someone who offers some magic damage and/or CC? How many teams have been messed up because one person just HAD to take their single champion? Too many.