Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The character of Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keisori

02-16-2011

So, I have been rocking Katarina ((giggidy)) and was thinking of maybe doing a little writing about the character, either in the form of a judgment or just conversations between her and a summoner in a battle. Is it assumed, that combing the JJ, Bios and other such lore would reveal a good chunk? For example, Katatrina would seem to be a sadist and very talented assassin and fighter. Probably Cocky and demeaning. If there is anythign else I should know, feel free to add.

Also, the amount of lore in this game is shocking.

Sir Greed

02-16-2011

All I can really think of interms of character is her loyalty to her city-state.

Yepsilys

02-16-2011

and the fact that Garen has brush dominance over her

GregoryChaucer

02-16-2011

yeah, i always wondered how it was that a crazy giant guy with a sword was more dependant on concealment than an assassin

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-16-2011

And her secret love for Garen. ^_^