Does anyone think the Ryze changes are...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolshoi View Post
I guess so he can surprise people by being low on mana and then going "LAWL NAWP!" and killing them anyways.
Just wait until I take Clarity too and REALLY fool them. 1900+ elo, here I come!

TheHealingHammer

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Just so you guys know, the "initial" Ryze remake didn't have basically any of the nerfs on W and E. He was consistently face-rolling everyone with burst so we kept nerfing W and E until they felt appropriate. Just like a physical carry who is all about his auto-attack, Ryze is all about Overload. W, E, and R are all supporting cast.
You Destroyed what was fun about Ryze. Aka his "Fun flux" and his prison and gave his poopy move a buff thats still UNFUN and just makes him have to use the UNFUN move more.

If you are going to buff something buff his "Fun flux" not his "load o'poop" You killed any and all the fun this char had.

(I use poop because what should go there makes stars.)

Wagu

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Puppies are better.

Just so you guys know, the "initial" Ryze remake didn't have basically any of the nerfs on W and E. He was consistently face-rolling everyone with burst so we kept nerfing W and E until they felt appropriate. Just like a physical carry who is all about his auto-attack, Ryze is all about Overload. W, E, and R are all supporting cast.

The 10% total mana -> damage ratio.

Protip: Rush Frozen Heart and Banshee's Veil.
I totally agree with this part here. This item combo boosts his CD, damage for two of his spells and survivability. Combined with his ult he should be pretty healthy after a team fight to continue pushing.

Added bonus, overload and rune prison are single target spells. That means that on top of the 15% spell vamp from your initial target, you are also getting 5% spell vamp from targets surrounding them. I'm not sure how spell vamp applies to spell flux however so I can't comment on that.

Ryze's damage output may not spike as much but he definitely will be able to consistently put out damage even after his initial ult burst. His ult's new passive is extra damage that is available at all times even after his ult is on cd.

Myrren

02-15-2011

the age old question:

xin vs ryze

who would win?