Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiN Deejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

OMG, fastest time between announcement and implementation of anything ever!

VASEEL

02-15-2011

Before this patch:
me : guys stay we can still win this game we have 2 tanks they don't
Team: neeeeeeeeeeeh we lost surrender

After this patch
(In a long game, you will make significantly more XP and IP than before. However, in a very short game, you will make less IP and XP.)

me : guys stay we can still win this game we have 2 tanks they don't
Team: neeeeeeeeeeeh we lost surrender
me: but if u stay longer u get more ip
Team : hmmmmmm this could work lets try one more time.

Shoop Da Indo

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenten View Post
THANK YOU!!!!!
except one can we nerf trynds undying rage duration or something...
Yeah reduce it to 1sec. From 6sec to 5sec is nothing.
/facepalm

Tryn is balanced, it is your own fault letting him farm to build his items.

@topic
Lol, lots of fixing, but buffs for alistar ? and were amumu's buffs really needed ?

Borethor

02-15-2011

Yes! Shorter games!

Shuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Who do I need to sleep with to get an item named after me? I don't know 5000 people to refer

mundox

02-15-2011

Quote:
Ionian Boots of Lucidity cost increased to 700 from 550
Hoho! and this are recommended on alistar, master of sucking at farming.

Buff him you *******s!

Naeleen

02-15-2011

Overall I loved the new changes, except some parts where they are imbecilically ridiculous.Good job, nonetheless, Riot.

• Created a new UI flow for joining games of all types (Neat!)
  • Updated the Friend List UI (Amen, hopefully it's no longer bugged)
  • Runes are now stacked in the Summoner profile (Amen!!!)

Nasus
  • Fixed a bug where attack damage granted by Fury of the Sands was not showing in your stats/character sheet (Amen!! Took you a fuuucking year to do something THAT simple...)
  • Fury of the Sands now updates the buff tooltip to explicitly state how much attack damage granted (Thank you!)

Pantheon
  • Heartseeker Strike now deals damage slower - it takes 0.5 seconds longer to deal full damage (Facepalm! Just remove him from the game; Pantheon has some pride, he won't withstand any more pointless nerfs)
  • Grand Skyfall now has a small area near the center that deals full damage (previously it was impossible to deal full damage to any target) (Uh... reduce its casting time instead, it's FAR more than just 4 seconds... need help on how to count the seconds?)

Ryze

The changes overall seem just bad by the first look. I hope in-game Ryze won't suck as much as he seemingly sucks in the patch notes.

Items
  • Sight Wards and Wriggle's Lantern wards now have a green top (Thank you!)
  • Vision Wards now have a pink top (Thank you!)
  • Doran's Shield
    • Fixed a bug where it said it provided 9 armor but actually provided 8
    • Armor increased to 10 from 8 (Wow, such a world-saving change... -_-)
    • Health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 8 from 10 (Facepalm!)
  • Frozen Heart
    • Combine cost reduced to 650 from 800
    • Cooldown reduction decreased to 20% from 25% (Fair enough.)
  • Glacial Shroud
    • Combine Cost reduced to 425 from 575
    • Cooldown reduction decreased to 15% from 20% (Fair enough.)
  • Ionian Boots of Lucidity cost increased to 700 from 550 (Who cares?)
  • Randuin's Omen cooldown reduction decreased to 5% from 8% (Quadruple facepalm!!! You really are on drugs when coming up with these ideas...)
  • New Item: Morello's Evil Tome (So THAT was all the nerfs about... You wanted to add another item with CDR... Which coincidentally is no different thatn Deathfire Grasp without the unique active... Good job? No...)

General
  • Added a new UI to better convey Shields on the health bar. (Thank you!!)
  • Surrender time on Summoner's Rift reduced to 20 minutes from 25 (Freaking AMEEEEEEEEEEN!)
  • Surrender time on Twisted Treeline reduced to 15 minutes from 17 (Same as above, with slightly less E's)

IVIunk

02-15-2011

Man i think it almost sounds like a Ryze Nurf with some added cheep tricks. The spell vamp i feel is almost gonna be pointless and he doesnt get AP, Spell flux takes longer to come back (thot u guys said u was gonna make him a machine gun) His portable microwave (Rune Prison = awesome damage or time spell combined with using his awesome Spell Flux MR reduction) is gone and is now like every other cage on flat damage rate which now doesn't hold as long (which is the only survivability Ryze has combined with a flash and Gank-boots, and yea yea he has spell vamp now to save OMG O.o) all of his spells now do less damage (no AP boost from ult combined with less AOE affect). AND TO top it all off his ult now takes LONGER to come back and DOESN'T last as long.

I mean i like that you guys are trying to freshen him up a bit, and i haven't even been able to try this new Ryze set-up so IDK maybe his just awesome OP now, but only reason why i care is cuz when I'm having a bad day of Leug (leug = mass hours of league lol) I go play Ryze. And when this happens yea i may still lose a game with him but i WILL melt some faces and have a blast doing it lol.

Gundaime Kai

02-15-2011

WOOOOT!!!! I'm going to make a seperate thread about these changes haha Moakai puns included!.

IVIunk

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBlazerX View Post
so ryze got nerfed?
Right?!?