Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoelaces8

02-16-2011

Also I would kill for skill selection to be a little more forgiving. when I accidentally select the wrong spell and and drag my mouse off the plus sign without letting go of the click, the selection still goes through and I'm stuck with upgrading the wrong skill.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Are we gonna get to play??

Mr Koolaid Man

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameeeee View Post
ROFL r u kidding she is the best pentakill champ so far (lol u saying she never gets a kills how lame)and now here ulti is powered lame ass only thing nerfed is the stun

just calculate it, let us assume u have it for 6 seconds,
early 45 base mana + 90x6 =595 mana .

now 200 base mana + 60x6 =560 mana ... u say this is a nerf!!! go play mario nooooob
LMFAOOOOOOO

You mad?

Kilivin777

02-16-2011

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY a vlad nerf!!! I mean Sanguine pool does damage, he can't be hit, and gives him the MOST health back out of all his moves is just annoying..NOT OP it's annoying..I didn't even notice the speed buff but either way nerfing his gay passive is good too xD

Also great job on fixing that bug on Trynd. . I can't think of anybody with a suppression other than Malzahar and Malz is who I play mostly. . .it was sad to see tryndamere's spinning slash in on me 1v1 with NO hp and I just do ulti and he dies.... xD

LOVEEE the new champ!
GJ Riot

Vexsteel

02-16-2011

yeah wtf give shaco a buff please. After you guys ass ****ed him he went from a killer carry, fed or not, to total and complete dog****. and its been like this since that horrendously awful nerf.

Natthan

02-16-2011

Anivia nerf seems a bit excessive just to cast her ult at 16 will take 1/5 of her base mana alone.. I agree she needed something but thats a bit much

bluefoxx92

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoramic View Post
Yea. Malzahar killed me 5 times yesterday because I was unable to ult while his ult suppressed me. I didn't think it was a bug and yea...is that not what a suppress is supposed to do? :|
This^

Mr Koolaid Man

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
wow you are ignorant. I do my research. I check stat ratios. Just because you face bad Anivas do not apply your game experience to everyones as a whole. Go play some ranked matches against Aniva. Its hard to do because if you look at statistics of which champs are banned most often in Draft mode Aniva is in the top 5 with Rammus taking the number 1 spot.

like I said i do my research. Leaguecraft.com and LoL Wiki backs up my statements. I have thumbs up in my reply while you have thumbs down.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEBATE ME COME HARD AND COME FAST AT ME PACKING A LOT OF AMMO. otherwise do not bother

I am not Saying Aniva is MOST feared of all. However a good Aniva player can control the field of battle. Aniva's tend to range from either very skilled or no skills at all. Kinda like Singed players... they are either monsters out on the field or jokes..... there is no inbetween.
LOL, you mad?

Shoelaces8

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankamius View Post
Teemo is already **** near useless; don't take away the only thing ever worth picking him for.
I agree, just buy an oracles, sweep the and jungles, and don't facecheck bushes. Do that carefully and you have one pissed off Teemo.

Zagnutbob

02-16-2011

Why is Undying Rage the only spell in the game that can be used while suppressed?