Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heydros

02-16-2011

Dude, im waiting the hole day and nothing...

The Lu Bu

02-16-2011

Hoping for some buffs for Garen and Ezreal soon... But that would make sense now wouldn't it

Mkvc

02-16-2011

Destroyed Anivia and buffed Trydamere. Do not want. ):

Mr Koolaid Man

02-16-2011

YAY, Patch is live! Server is still unavailable though

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holg View Post
Great, byebye anivia... her mana pool early game was already horrible... now its nearly unplayable...
OMGSTFU...... Aniva is one of the big pain in the arse champs to face against.... if you play Aniva the way Phreak plays her you wont have any issues.... in fact you can carry the entire game..... youtube Aniva played by Phreak

Her ulti is so powerful it pains me when i see it. one of the best ultimates for team fights by far. I have seen phreak play Aniva. Here is my sudgestion based on his playstyle. Catalyst the Protector is an amazing item to level up the game with plus it builds into 2 very usefull items. Banshee's Veil for facing those naughty CC + Bursty DPS champs. Rod of Ages for the games where you are consistantly out there in the field not recalling back.

The other item..... an early Tear of the Goddess that builds into Archangel's Staff later on is very helpfull if you want to talk about MANA ISSUES.

Sigh....... go Q.Q more it wont change the fact that Aniva is still going to be a high priority target for smart teams. You paint the target on yourself by picking her. Just like Ashe. The most feared champs usually have the highest death toll in the end.

Azurada

02-16-2011

I have a feeling Ryze Bot is still going to be the bane of our existance

A Pickup Truck

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]In a long game, you will make significantly more XP and IP than before. However, in a very short game, you will make less IP and XP. We found it frustrating to be stuck in an hour long games, and then get what was effectively 30 minutes of IP reward. [*]When calculating the number of minutes the game took, we only award for actual game time. However, we give all games a small fixed bonus reward, which is to give you credit for time in queue and champion selection.
How is this going to affect 3v3s?
Are they still going to be viable to earn IP? Or just be fodder?

Bryn aka God

02-16-2011

Shaco could sure use a buff in the next patch..

Dredg8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Srsly, stop nerfing Pantheon...

Mr Koolaid Man

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
OMGSTFU...... Aniva is one of the big pain in the arse champs to face against.... if you play Aniva the way Phreak plays her you wont have any issues.... in fact you can carry the entire game..... youtube Aniva played by Phreak

Her ulti is so powerful it pains me when i see it. one of the best ultimates for team fights by far. I have seen phreak play Aniva. Here is my sudgestion based on his playstyle. Catalyst the Protector is an amazing item to level up the game with plus it builds into 2 very usefull items. Banshee's Veil for facing those naughty CC + Bursty DPS champs. Rod of Ages for the games where you are consistantly out there in the field not recalling back.

The other item..... an early Tear of the Goddess that builds into Archangel's Staff later on is very helpfull if you want to talk about MANA ISSUES.

Sigh....... go Q.Q more it wont change the fact that Aniva is still going to be a high priority target for smart teams. You paint the target on yourself by picking her. Just like Ashe. The most feared champs usually have the highest death toll in the end.
WRONG. You need to STFU. She sucks, EVERY game I played against her, she never got a kill. EASY target. I played her once or twice, and I have to say, terrible champion. I'm glad she got reduced, so people would stop playing her. +1 for Riot.

Do your research, and first hand work before you chirp, thanks