Finding an Organized Team...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JebezzalJoHey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Hello, and I just want to thank YOU, in advance, for reading this thread!

Well, I have a problem and I'm seeking advice. Since I started, maybe around 50 wins, I've played with the same guys almost every day. Back then I'd say we were very evenly skilled, but now I must say I am getting better. I'm not being cocky and going "rawr im best..." quit the contrary. As of right now I have nearing 600 Normal wins, and around 50 Ranked. I honestly don't play Ranked much, because I am not confident in solo queue, or with my friends. Don't get me wrong; they not bad, just not as competitive as me. In their ELO (with them vs solo queue) I tend to not die; if so VERY rarely, where as in my ELO I'm postive 3/4 or 4/5 of my games.

The character I main would be Ashe, Warwick, and Galio if I'm tryharding (willing to do others, these are just my best/prefered), but I enjoy Caitlyn, Corki, and Irelia, among many others, aswell.

My real question isn't, "Are you looking for a fifth member of a team," but instead, where can I find a team that needs another player? Preferably a team that wants to get good/competitive in 5s ranked, while still willing to normal queue for fun ofc! I thank you soo much just for reading, cookies for posting, too!

P.S. I do have Vent, Mumble, TS, ect aswell. I prefer playing carries, if you couldn't tell :P.

Lucid Dreaming

Gentoon

02-15-2011

I'd be happy to sign up with you for a team. I usually play support, tanks, and junglers.

hit me up.

JebezzalJoHey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreaming View Post
Have looked here before, with no luck. Will definently give it another shot though, thanks!

TheBriggz

02-15-2011

Hell I'd join up with ya, I would gladly try out. My mains are Ez, Olaf, Katarina, Lux.

JebezzalJoHey

02-16-2011

@ Gentoon and Briggz, I'll add ya and we can play some games!

and... bump :3

JebezzalJoHey

02-16-2011

Bump! 15 minutes ETA on patch woot!

GoreGasmic

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebezzalJoHey View Post
Bump! 15 minutes ETA on patch woot!
Add me on Skype: nate_rawrgasmic

JebezzalJoHey

02-16-2011

bump

JebezzalJoHey

02-16-2011

Skype doesn't see that. :< I'll add you on LoL when servers are up and we'll see what we can do!