Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Valoran Video Contest 3.1 Winners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swipe Knife

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Congrats Durugon, great video. You managed to really condense Game Modes effectively.

And, TY Phreak and Riot for the RP. =)

Vulking

02-16-2011

I thinks this are very informative for new players but the time constrain of the challenge make them sound compressed as hell which is slightly annoying, maybe you should add another minute to make them sound less forced.

Other than that nice work, also kudos for the guy that toke the time to make an additional language version.

Nomsumer

02-16-2011

How about upping the time limit on those so they don't all have to talk like their trying to spit something out before sprinting to the bathroom.

mavor

02-16-2011

Increase timelimit to 1:30 / 2 min and set a maximum word limit. Short, informative clips are really good, but this is kinda annoying to listen to.

hyliandanny

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Gotta get away from that Morgana!

likiquas

02-16-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/release-notes-v100111

BaDZeMo

02-17-2011

lol. Well, I am wondering if anyone else is getting this same impression from the winners as I am. After watching the videos, I thought that one of them kinda sounded a bit like Phreak and both had semi-golden voices.

itomontoya

02-20-2011

when will lol look 3d?

Crimson Rising

03-30-2011

So umm....when will the next announcement of winners be? It's been over a month

Durugon

03-14-2012

^Its been over a year