Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Valoran Video Contest 3.1 Winners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suicide4daniel

02-15-2011

well deserved

DrCanadaEh

02-15-2011

Ahaha, there great, i found out new things to O_O

MuspelheimX

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RELEASE NOTE!! Champion spotlight!!! patch!! when?¿ when?¿ wheeeeeeen X.x

Anxy

02-15-2011

lol... Grats you won a contest by making a video that states the obvious. :]

pvtpain66k

Recruiter

02-15-2011

I hate the time limitation on them. The Summoner System one sounds garbled because he HAS to talk so fast to make that minuet deadline. And the end on the choosing a gametype sounds like the legal bs at the end of radio ads...
I can stand to, and would actually PREFER a 2 minuet video over the decent, but rushed, garbage we're getting.
/My 2 cents.

SafetyX

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Kk now announce the Slashdance contest winners!!!!!! Please?

Slinger O Guns

02-15-2011

Don't give a sh*t release Tree Guy!!! >=[

haseebgreat

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Cool

Durugon

02-15-2011

Quote:
AstorSapolsky:
The choosing a gametype was very well paced. You probably could have done a two minute limit, but they flow well. Also shout out to ARAM at the end!

ARAM rules! Thanks for the pacing props, I made breathing the #1 priority given how fast the information was flying.

Quote:
pvtpain66k:
I hate the time limitation on them. The Summoner System one sounds garbled because he HAS to talk so fast to make that minuet deadline. And the end on the choosing a gametype sounds like the legal bs at the end of radio ads...
I can stand to, and would actually PREFER a 2 minuet video over the decent, but rushed, garbage we're getting.
/My 2 cents.

You should've heard the first 3 or 4 takes trying to fit that custom games bit into a 10 second sound byte.

Lightspeed!

The pros to having 90-120 seconds are pretty obvious, but really I think the 60s time limit is reasonable. 75 seconds would be a huge change. In the 60 seconds I had time to let the piece breathe natural sound and do an intro. With another 5-10 seconds, sure, i could've slowed down and polished it out, but I'd say the same thing about having 60 seconds if they'd only given 50. I think people will pickup the information though, the brain processes information pretty fast as long as you're focusing on what you're watching.

thanks to everyone posting congrats

PS:: Riot points!

SlithMan

02-15-2011

Oh my god, you guys whine so much. The spotlight will get here when it gets here!