Valoran Video Contest 3.1 Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suicide4daniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

well deserved

DrCanadaEh

02-15-2011

Ahaha, there great, i found out new things to O_O

MuspelheimX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RELEASE NOTE!! Champion spotlight!!! patch!! when? when? wheeeeeeen X.x

Anxy

02-15-2011

lol... Grats you won a contest by making a video that states the obvious. :]

pvtpain66k

02-15-2011

I hate the time limitation on them. The Summoner System one sounds garbled because he HAS to talk so fast to make that minuet deadline. And the end on the choosing a gametype sounds like the legal bs at the end of radio ads...
I can stand to, and would actually PREFER a 2 minuet video over the decent, but rushed, garbage we're getting.
/My 2 cents.

SafetyX

02-15-2011

Kk now announce the Slashdance contest winners!!!!!! Please?

Slinger O Guns

02-15-2011

Don't give a sh*t release Tree Guy!!! >=[

haseebgreat

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Cool

Durugon

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
The choosing a gametype was very well paced. You probably could have done a two minute limit, but they flow well. Also shout out to ARAM at the end!
ARAM rules! Thanks for the pacing props, I made breathing the #1 priority given how fast the information was flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtpain66k View Post
I hate the time limitation on them. The Summoner System one sounds garbled because he HAS to talk so fast to make that minuet deadline. And the end on the choosing a gametype sounds like the legal bs at the end of radio ads...
I can stand to, and would actually PREFER a 2 minuet video over the decent, but rushed, garbage we're getting.
/My 2 cents.
You should've heard the first 3 or 4 takes trying to fit that custom games bit into a 10 second sound byte.

Lightspeed!

The pros to having 90-120 seconds are pretty obvious, but really I think the 60s time limit is reasonable. 75 seconds would be a huge change. In the 60 seconds I had time to let the piece breathe natural sound and do an intro. With another 5-10 seconds, sure, i could've slowed down and polished it out, but I'd say the same thing about having 60 seconds if they'd only given 50. I think people will pickup the information though, the brain processes information pretty fast as long as you're focusing on what you're watching.

thanks to everyone posting congrats

PS:: Riot points!

SlithMan

02-15-2011

Oh my god, you guys whine so much. The spotlight will get here when it gets here!