Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Strange LoL only lag...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

02-15-2011

Sometimes I have lag issues because of my ISP... but right now things are really weird.

I'm getting 700 ping in LoL (usually i get 100-200). The funny part is that I test my ping in pingtest.net and it is 92 aproximately.

I tried downloading a video and it goes really fast... usually when I'm having ISP issues it goes really slow. Can someone give me a hint on what to do? or another ping testing webpage? I

It doesnt make sense that I only have a huge lag in LoL and noone else has that problem

Frinall

02-15-2011

Server lag.... it's on the LoL side not the user side. I was experiencing it earlier during a game. Really annoying. Hopefully they'll be putting up more/better servers soon.

ImBahBz

02-15-2011

could it be? that the LoL servers are either being patched or going down to possibly be patched and that is causing you issues?

NAHHHHHHH.........