KDR, why not KDAR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GHGWolfman86

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeMaTheTruck View Post
Kills are all that matter my friend
Towers win games .

Matkatamiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad****Brown View Post
Why do people always assume the KDR is the only way to express how good the person is doing?

Assists are just as important.

KDAR > KDR?

/discuss
I would say DRAK would be best

Your deaths matter most. Usually when I play with people who aren't too good, I just tell them not to die. The reason I tend to lose games is because someone feeds, even a little. Even with zero kills, if you have 0 deaths, you will have gotten more levels and minion kills than most people because you've been in lane the whole time.
Ratio goes hand in hand with deaths. It doesn't matter if you got 12 kills if you have 15 deaths.
When a team has a a bunch of assists around the same amount, they're generally winning. When a team has a lot of assists, they're coordinated.
Yes, kills are needed for assists, but kills will follow with good coordination. Far too many people try to get maybe one kill when it's guaranteed that they will die because of it.

Alex Pan

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belegdhor View Post
No one good cares about KDR. The only letters that really matter are WL
elo*

plasmatorture

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryy View Post
lolwut? You can say the same thing with assist >_<, just change "last" to "one"
A tank who manages not to last hit a single enemy while still helping with 45 kills and not dying once is godly. a tank who gets 45 kills is a scrub playing against noobs