fiddles fear

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azuredragon653

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Yeah I'm pretty sure Fiddlesticks is OP right now. But we're not touching him because he's still a sekret I guess? Unsure.
I don't know if he's OP (I don't see enough to accurately assess him), but he is certainly quite strong and underrated.

Rathum

02-15-2011

The only thing I hate about Fiddle is how much he destroys pubs. He's probably one of the easier champions to carry games with.

Mostly because of his ultimate.

CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serif View Post
This post made me watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GyxaeeoXJk again.
shaco always had a ***** for gragas. nothing says i love you like dual proc madreds to the tanks face. the song is what drove him insane.

Eternius Zephyr

02-15-2011

Personally.... any crowd control effect that makes you lose control of your champion is about the same in regards to their end result effectiveness.

That said... in terms of effectiveness it is Stun (no action possible and frozen in place) > Fear (no action possible, some random movement) > Taunt (no action possible, movement possible/damage still possible).

All other crowd control effects fall below these in end result effectiveness (silence/snare/roots/etc)

Overall though Taunt = Fear = Stun.

Kingm4ker

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternius Zephyr View Post
Personally.... any crowd control effect that makes you lose control of your champion is about the same in regards to their end result effectiveness.

That said... in terms of effectiveness it is Stun (no action possible and frozen in place) > Fear (no action possible, some random movement) > Taunt (no action possible, movement possible/damage still possible).

All other crowd control effects fall below these in end result effectiveness (silence/snare/roots/etc)

Not at all... Taunt is far better than fear and stun as it is guaranteed to draw tower aggro and can be used to intentionally pull the targeted character.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

02-15-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternius Zephyr View Post

I thought so for the longest time. But the longer I work on this game and work with these effects, the less I agree with that statement. Taunt > stun > fear I think generally.

axewind

02-15-2011

Quote:
I thought so for the longest time. But the longer I work on this game and work with these effects, the less I agree with that statement. Taunt > stun > fear I think generally.
fiddle is op man just delete him from the game. who likes just standing there then CAW CAW CAW FEAR DRAIN DEAD, oh i couldnt do anything thats cool

or in team fights CAW CAW CAW DOUBLE KILL TRIPLE KILL QUDRA KILL PENTA KILL!!!!!!

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2011

Quote:
Agreed, taunt= worst ... you can get dragged around to a gank or turret, it makes you attack even if you don't wanna(thornmail) and you usually avoid attacking the taunter to begin with... thus allowing the taunter to taunt at taunting rates.

duckasaurus

02-15-2011

Quote:
Interesting. I'm guessing this has something to do with the practical application of taunts around towers? Especially early game, like when a shen sitting under his tower, even with low health, he makes it next to impossible to actually get hits on his tower because if you try to attack it he'll just taunt and use his tower as his method of attack.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

02-15-2011

Quote:
depends on the synergy

rammus with a taunt is stronger than a rammus with a stun

annie with an aoe taunt instead of an aoe stun is a dead wish

fear is too random so I believe it's worse than both stun and taunt