We need stealth rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

the stealth champs remain broken until it comes out.

Pepsi Plunge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

who is "WE"?

Endoscopy

Recruiter

02-15-2011

we as a community. Of course people who hate stealth want to see the stealth champs broken.

A Wild Missingno

02-15-2011

What are the current issues with stealth champs? Please don't mention that some people don't like them because it forces them to play LoL in a way that they "don't wanna" e.g. buying vision wards, playing smart (not overextending), not engaging in 1v1s that are likely 1v2s, etc.

Disclaimer: No prerogatives/trolling here. I rarely play stealth champs, and have never felt that Eve, Twitch, or Akali ruin the game for me.

Zeful

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoscopy View Post
the stealth champs remain broken until it comes out.
In what way are they broken? Is it a "Does not do what is intended" kind of broken or the "Wah, wah, the guide I'm using to play doesn't cover this so I don't know what to do" kind of broken.

A Wild Missingno

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeful View Post
"Wah, wah, the guide I'm using to play doesn't cover this so I don't know what to do" kind of broken.
This is my suspicion as well. A very effective way of doing well against a specific champ is to try playing them yourself.

CASHEW PEANUT

02-15-2011

There IS no broken stealth. Maybe Shaco's needs a .5s buff but thats it. Stealth is fine, except you need to have oracles NOT shut you down.

John Winslow

11-12-2013

lol