How do you even go 0/13 in a ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrangePrototype

02-15-2011

Mundo. ಠ_ಠ

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Easy, feed.

Mortox

02-15-2011

I'm not proud of it but I've got 0-X-XX on many support champions during my time playing and I wouldn't say I'm necessarily doing terrible when it happens.

I had a game a few weeks ago (not been playing much lately) where I went something like 0-9-22 on aura-Janna and didn't really care. We won and all my deaths (minus one) were rather late in the game.

Precision

02-15-2011

Pretty vague statement.... Anyone can join a ranked game. If you said a 1500 elo game with someone going 0/13 i might be a little more inclined to feel your pain, but if its some low elo bracket then its not surprising at all, not one iota. stop crying basically.

Waffles Inc

02-15-2011

1) Play a character who relies on a good early game to be a threat late game.
2) Have a bad early game.
3) Proceed to never make up the difference and get picked on all game.

Imagine that for a second. A Warwick who's underfarmed and underleveled going into the teamfight phase of the game is close to useless--if he tries to get in and do damage, he dies because he has no damage and no survivability. So he waits for the teamfight to start and ults the squishy, like he should, but IMMEDIATELY gets locked down and killed before he can even do something like Hunter's Call. His team, who has been teamfighting 5v4, can't finish the guy WW ult'd in the next ten seconds.

Enemy team wards both jungles. Bam, 0/13/2 game.