How do you even go 0/13 in a ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aircross

02-15-2011

A: The guy wasn't playing to win.
B: The guy was having a really, REALLY bad day.
C: If was the guy's first time playing the champion.

Forum Poster

02-15-2011

Tanks are allowed to go 0/13.

That is, tanks who know their role.

Gentoon

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
I suppose that depends. If I'm Shen, the game has been going on for an hour, and I have 40 assists, I'd consider that doing pretty well.
0/13/2 warwick.

BlckMrkt

02-15-2011

Quote:
A: The guy wasn't playing to win.
B: The guy was having a really, REALLY bad day.
C: If was the guy's first time playing the champion.
All of these are reasons the player shouldn't have been in a ranked game to begin with. 0/13 really is inexcusable.

Dimensionist

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xailion View Post
Die 13 times without killing anyone.

Ranked is not where good players play. Ranked is where players play to see how good they are.
/thread

Heliostorm

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricidium View Post
People have bad games. If you haven't yet, you will. Get over it.
0/13 (unless you're playing a tank and have a very large amount of assists) is beyond merely a bad game. It pretty clearly demonstrates that the summoner is playing with people that are way above his skill level. Either that or they're intentionally feeding.

NotKainan

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricidium View Post
People have bad games. If you haven't yet, you will. Get over it.
I've played close to 1,000 games of LoL (Yes, I need a life), and never not once have I gone 0-13 or anything remotely close to that. No, I'm not awesome, this isn't me bragging about how good I am. It's just common sense. If you're having a bad game, you should adjust your game plan accordingly and play more defensively. I do not understand how someone dies 13 times without at least accidentally stealing a kill. Me having a terrible game is something like going 2-8.

biginthepants

02-15-2011

0/13/2 ww is pretty bad. sounds like he never got a chance to be effective. lots of CC makes ww unhappy.

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido Marujido View Post
I've played close to 1,000 games of LoL (Yes, I need a life), and never not once have I gone 0-13 or anything remotely close to that. No, I'm not awesome, this isn't me bragging about how good I am. It's just common sense. If you're having a bad game, you should adjust your game plan accordingly and play more defensively. I do not understand how someone dies 13 times without at least accidentally stealing a kill. Me having a terrible game is something like going 2-8.
Then, it's a player who's worse than you having a bad game. It's all relative.

Deaths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Apparently I've died 14 times in my worst ranked game, I'm kind of wondering when this happened...