How do you even go 0/13 in a ranked game

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aircross

Senior Member

02-15-2011

A: The guy wasn't playing to win.
B: The guy was having a really, REALLY bad day.
C: If was the guy's first time playing the champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forum Poster

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Tanks are allowed to go 0/13.





That is, tanks who know their role.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentoon

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
I suppose that depends. If I'm Shen, the game has been going on for an hour, and I have 40 assists, I'd consider that doing pretty well.
0/13/2 warwick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlckMrkt

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Quote:
A: The guy wasn't playing to win.
B: The guy was having a really, REALLY bad day.
C: If was the guy's first time playing the champion.
All of these are reasons the player shouldn't have been in a ranked game to begin with. 0/13 really is inexcusable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensionist

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xailion View Post
Die 13 times without killing anyone.

Ranked is not where good players play. Ranked is where players play to see how good they are.
/thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricidium View Post
People have bad games. If you haven't yet, you will. Get over it.
0/13 (unless you're playing a tank and have a very large amount of assists) is beyond merely a bad game. It pretty clearly demonstrates that the summoner is playing with people that are way above his skill level. Either that or they're intentionally feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotKainan

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricidium View Post
People have bad games. If you haven't yet, you will. Get over it.
I've played close to 1,000 games of LoL (Yes, I need a life), and never not once have I gone 0-13 or anything remotely close to that. No, I'm not awesome, this isn't me bragging about how good I am. It's just common sense. If you're having a bad game, you should adjust your game plan accordingly and play more defensively. I do not understand how someone dies 13 times without at least accidentally stealing a kill. Me having a terrible game is something like going 2-8.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

biginthepants

Senior Member

02-15-2011

0/13/2 ww is pretty bad. sounds like he never got a chance to be effective. lots of CC makes ww unhappy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido Marujido View Post
I've played close to 1,000 games of LoL (Yes, I need a life), and never not once have I gone 0-13 or anything remotely close to that. No, I'm not awesome, this isn't me bragging about how good I am. It's just common sense. If you're having a bad game, you should adjust your game plan accordingly and play more defensively. I do not understand how someone dies 13 times without at least accidentally stealing a kill. Me having a terrible game is something like going 2-8.
Then, it's a player who's worse than you having a bad game. It's all relative.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deaths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-15-2011

Apparently I've died 14 times in my worst ranked game, I'm kind of wondering when this happened...


123