I finally found the best item build for Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiXJuke

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duoshot View Post
No, you don't want a Thornmail because you want AD carries to do more damage to you while you're Ulting.
What? No you don't. It's based on how many times you're hit, not for how much you are hit for. That's why you dont want randuins because you slow attack speed and have a harder time getting hit 8 times in 2 seconds. Thornmail isn't bad on him and better than randuins, but honestly with aegis and ga you have enough armor Vs avg teams.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Downvoting an inflexible tank build. :/

Vuther

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duoshot View Post
No, you don't want a Thornmail because you want AD carries to do more damage to you while you're Ulting.
No, you do not. They just need to hit you while ulting to improve it's damage. If their attacks for 1 damage or 600 every hit, your ultimate benefits the same.

zach807

02-15-2011

Thornmail is very situational. People always rage over it being terrible, because most people build it at the wrong time.

If the other team has 2 or 3 autoattackers that are doing a lot of damage there is no problem with getting it. Most of the time though, I'll go for a frozen heart. The cooldown reduction is fantastic.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

thornmail can be a good item... it add damage to your ult (the 30% return)

for galio i go
chalice
mercury
eagis
banshee
thornmail (if 2+ dps) or abyssal
Guardian angel

BACKSTABUUU

02-15-2011

Posting a tank build is the worst idea ever, you should never use the same build every game on a tank, every enemy team comp is different, and therefore, your build will be too.