I finally found the best item build for Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Thronmail is fine if they have 2 or more strong physical dps, especially on Galio with his taunt.

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Yes, swap the thornmail for Frozen Heart. CDR on Galio is better IMO. [Ang you gain the same amount of armor].

bad element

02-15-2011

thats good if they are stacking AD (like a totally unbalanced team of ALL AD), but you are crippling yourself (and your team!) not stacking MR and AP

id say get a GA and forget the other armor items

Hypernova

02-15-2011

I don't know if anyone else knows but thornmail deals 30% of the damage you receive (prior to armor reduction) back to the attacker as magic damage. Thornmail does not reduce the damage from your ult since your ult relies on being hit multiple times, not very hard. Also with Abyssal scepter your thornmail will be dealing more damage. Just saiyan

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouAnIdiot View Post
Thornmail is only an situational item if you have like 4-5 dps,its like wit's end against a sion,
QSS against urgot/malz/warwick

also,you building mr but no ap.
*points at Abyssal Scepter*

Well,enemies were Ashe,Shaco,Xin,Shen and Malzahar.There was some pretty crazy attackspeed around.
Malzahar died everytime I used my ultimate,Xin...well I dropped him very low,Shaco died in the AOE storm and Ashe...no problem at all.Shen was always dead before we could kill Xin (weird....).
But I don't understand why Randuins is supposed to be better? I want them to attack as fast as possible to trigger Thronmail as much as possible.
Randuin's : Less attackspeed -> less damage with taunt
Thornmail : More attackspeed -> more damage with taunt

Sry but I can't see why I should pick Randuin's over Thornmail.

WalRoss

02-15-2011

why not get a warmogs, then just stack FoN's for the crazy magic resist and therefore AP?
Edit: and the INSANE health regen

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalRoss View Post
why not get a warmogs, then just stack FoN's for the crazy magic resist and therefore AP?
I'm no fan of Warmorgs at all...Dunno what you mean but FoN doesn't give "crazy" magic resist.Don't know if it even gives more MR than Abyssal or Banshess...

Bletzkarn

02-15-2011

You cannot plan builds, especially for a tank. That wont always be the best choice.

Skapari

02-15-2011

Chalice, Merc Treads, Bveil, Frozen Heart, Rylai's, Rabadons. That's a good build.

TheBoxFox

02-15-2011

I finally found the best item build for [tank]
Doran's/Cloth Armor/Meki Pendant
Mercury Treads
Aegis of the Legion
Banshee's Veil
Randiun's Omen
Sunfire Cape

Not necessarily in that order.