Why does nobody play Trundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paladin

02-15-2011

Jungling Yi right now but if it makes you feel better i will jungle trundle more in the future

Sallad Hunter

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliras View Post
His spells don't have huge badass flashes.

HE's the best kept secret of LoL.

Or at least he was until STONEWALL RUINED IT.
This is true, I bought Trundle when he first came out because I thought his concept was awesome.

Problem was I couldn't figure out how to make him effective so I put him on the shelf. Then last month or so when Stonewall put out his Bundle of Trundle videos I watched, I learned and then I fell in love with the cursed troll.

Now he's one of my most played champions, and my most played jungler. Thank you Senor Stonewall.

CruxBonder

02-15-2011

I just don't find him fun.

My nigguh totoro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Well.. Trundle has wall.. Anivia has wall..
hm.....

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2011

Win mostly, gets boring, redundant... and last but not least, he can only really do the tanky/ dps thing, tried both separate and not so good, the tank build did F all for my team(tough but no aggro) the dps was just plain squishy.

BACKSTABUUU

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRVII View Post
Two down votes?
Really?

Fine. Here.
He's good.

People just need to think for themselves and get their own build together that suits their play style.
I agree that trundle's good, I downvoted you for calling people sheep.

Don't be such a child.

Bladecom

02-15-2011

I like Trundle, I think he's okay.

However he does have some simple core issues. one being his ultimate is horrible (good on paper, bad in games). It does hurt a tank, but not enough to matter, and if you are doing it on their carry, it was probably to self heal and finish them off faster then to actually be what you needed to kill them.

He's also another Wriggles/Triforce/Tank character, and some just have a better skill set to use it with. for example, Eve, Irellia, Udyr.

He's a very good jungler, probably in the top 3. However he is outclassed in the end.

HOWEVER don't let that put you off, he is very fun to play, and his Wall is very useful.

DarcMatteh

02-15-2011

Cuz to play trundle you have to QQ

HunterHagen

02-15-2011

He reminds me of a bulkier, slightly weaker Garen.
That is all.