Why does nobody play Trundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malduk

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutyohairfoo View Post
She does a ton of damage but it's over time so people undervalue her.
Damage over time <<<< burst damage. Not because its less flashy, but because it gives your opponent time to react, either by healing, or by killing you in the mean time.

As for Trundle, I see him from time to time in my games, and overall, I like him.

Obediah Genocide

02-15-2011

He is my main champ, very fun to play, great jungler, great in team fights, can tank it up very fast with his ult and Q, just pick the right champs to cast them on and he becomes very tough. Also, I have lost count of the amount of ty's (thank you) that I have gotten by saving my team mates with his pillar.

Stonewall008

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
He's boring and his ultimate does pretty much nothing.

No he's not, build Triforce and tanky, walk up to enemy carry and just QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
Sounds like you're a baddie and doesn't understand the intricate positioning he has to do.

Alphalisk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

I play Trundle and I always win with him. Gets lots of assists but not a lot of kills.

Bizarro Bike

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicHazard View Post
"Trust me they're not going to nerf Rammus. He hasn't been touched in forever, and is one of the most balanced champions in the game"
Yes, well, Trundle doesn't have a speed boost AND a stun in one move. Nor does he have a taunt (the single best type of cc, imo). I don't think Rammus was ever really balanced.

I'm just saying that I'll be VERY surprised if they nerf Trundle.

KKumar

02-15-2011

Stonewall008 makes everyone want to Jungle Trundle.

Manjix Tha Great

02-15-2011

Because nobody QQ about him so everybody assume he's balanced (because usually OP champs spawns off from QQs when in actuality nothing was wrong with them). When everybody assume he's balanced, they don't play him.

ExpandingEye

02-15-2011

I usually play him as a bruiser/off-tank to some degree of efficacy. The pillar is incredibly effective at saving allies and with his ultimate and his W, he can have some pretty good survivability.

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Nobody plays Trundle because he isn't Anivia and can't cover for terrible walls with his other abilities.

That said, pillar spam with blue buff is the best thing ever.

MasterPixie

02-15-2011

i play trundle, hes fun and hits very hard I hardly see anyone playing him ever, I seen a few here and there when he was new, but after awhile he died off.