Why does nobody play Trundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPhishx

02-15-2011

I myself asked this same question for the same reason a few weeks ago. No one could tell me for sure. Some gave pitiful explanations of how he couldn't help in a team fight, but I find that hard to believe with his aoe slow and they downvotes they got supported this thinking.

Eliras

02-15-2011

His spells don't have huge badass flashes.

HE's the best kept secret of LoL.

Or at least he was until STONEWALL RUINED IT.

mazran

02-15-2011

he is my main jungle character, along with warwick.

cutyohairfoo

02-15-2011

He doesn't have much in the way of burst damage, he's not a flashy character that's going to make your team say "holy **** look what you just did" or anything. He's just a tanky dps/chaser/credit to team.

Anyway I think that's why not many people play him. It's similar to Cass. She does a ton of damage but it's over time so people undervalue her.

Pandora92

02-15-2011

inb4stonewall

DynamicHazard

02-15-2011

Stop mentioning trundle on the forums I swear to god every hero I like is nerfed.

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

I love playing him. Unfortunatelly in almost every game i play him, my team sucks and the ganks fail.

Bizarro Bike

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicHazard View Post
Stop mentioning trundle on the forums I swear to god every hero I like is nerfed.
Trust me, they're not going to nerf Trundle. He's one of the truly balanced champs.

Aegiswing

02-15-2011

He fills a very wierd niche, which leads to him being situational. That said, he is a decent champion, I think mostly people are thrown off by his troll price.

DynamicHazard

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro Bike View Post
Trust me, they're not going to nerf Trundle. He's one of the truly balanced champs.
"Trust me they're not going to nerf Rammus. He hasn't been touched in forever, and is one of the most balanced champions in the game"