Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIOT punishes good behavior.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuYA

02-17-2011

I've heard alot of people mention the double Elo loss. So this cant just be a coincidence.

Spehktre

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Whist:
I heard riot is developing a system that can telepathically connect with your brain so it can tell if your queue dodges/leaves are for a legit reason or not...however it won't be out until next month sadly.

Not next month. I believe you mean, "soon".

Jerobean45

02-17-2011

Yeah, I had to queue dodge 3 times in my life. 1 was because my masteries weren't working, STUPID BUG, and I didn't know I took a hit to dodge, the next was because I dodged a person I had in my last game who went BRAVERY ON JANNA!!

third was an acident, I queued and accidently queued solo, alt + f4 to get out real fast because I wanted to play with a friend, but I instantly got in a queue x.x and I dodged it.

Each time I lost 25+ elo

NiXJuke

02-18-2011

Quote:
Wisermyzer:
This post reeks of single teens lol. Condolences to the married man.

Thanks. Women will never understand how important playing games is to a man. Be it soccer, chess, or LoL, a man must have some good friendly competition in his life.