RIOT punishes good behavior.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

I've heard alot of people mention the double Elo loss. So this cant just be a coincidence.

Spehktre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whist View Post
I heard riot is developing a system that can telepathically connect with your brain so it can tell if your queue dodges/leaves are for a legit reason or not...however it won't be out until next month sadly.
Not next month. I believe you mean, "soon".

Jerobean45

02-17-2011

Yeah, I had to queue dodge 3 times in my life. 1 was because my masteries weren't working, STUPID BUG, and I didn't know I took a hit to dodge, the next was because I dodged a person I had in my last game who went BRAVERY ON JANNA!!

third was an acident, I queued and accidently queued solo, alt + f4 to get out real fast because I wanted to play with a friend, but I instantly got in a queue x.x and I dodged it.

Each time I lost 25+ elo

NiXJuke

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisermyzer View Post
This post reeks of single teens lol. Condolences to the married man.
Thanks. Women will never understand how important playing games is to a man. Be it soccer, chess, or LoL, a man must have some good friendly competition in his life.