Akali vs Shaco vs Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

I am looking to buy a new 3150 champion, I love to gank and take out unsuspecting people. I am only lvl 18 so i cant use teir 3 runes yet. But I would like to know what character would be most enjoyable to use while still being decent.

PandaCodeRed

02-15-2011

Akali is pretty much the most rune reliant character, to get the most out of her early game you need a set of runes dedicated to her that aren't that useful on other chars.

Shaco and Kat are both good choices, but shaco is more of a jungle assasin. Kat on the other hand is more an ap carry.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

02-15-2011

enjoyable you say?

take out Kat

decent you say?

well Akali, in my ever so humble opinion, is better than shaco nowadays

inb4 kat fanboys down vote

Heliostorm

02-15-2011

Kat's not so much a ganker, seeing as she completely lacks any kind of CC. She's more of a teamfight AoE caster.

Xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Of the three champs you listed, suprise ganks would most likely come from Shaco.

But with clever warding, Kat and Akali can pull off some suprising manuevers.

IMO.

Pengrin

02-15-2011

Kat, imo, is really fun actually.
Akali is more viable, though.
Shaco, I wouldn't recommend unless you need a jungler.

If you want ganks, though, Shaco.

Spellsy

02-15-2011

kat can take out unsuspecting people really easily, even in teamfights!

Aethernet

02-15-2011

Shaco takes the most effort to get used to, akali is a strong assassin on her own and kat is VERY team reliant. With kat, there will be games where you destroy, and others where you can do literally nothing.

Josh de Tonreau

02-15-2011

all are top picks. Shaco can be harder to use at first, kat can pick off ppl, and then go back for more. Akali can chase u into oblivion, and shaco can creep up on you and definitely make you run like hell. They can all gank, but akali wuld be the best at securing the kill. Kat is rilly fun tho, and clones make for gr8 bd

Kyy909

02-15-2011

I used to main all 3 of these at some point or another. currently it's Akali, and has been for a long time.

Kat and Shaco runes are pretty straight forward and transferable to other champs.

Akali is IMO more fun than both those champs are currently. BUT she is complicated to say the least.

She can be played with diff rune setups that give her passives at diff times, with diff starting items and playing either defensive or offensive... The options are only limited by the amount of IP you are willing to spend on building her differently for each situation.

I fell in love with her on this second account, somewhere around level 15 (Prior to that on this account was Kat and before that was Shaco on my main account)... And have been playing her for months and it's still crazy fun.

AKALI #1