Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your favorite champion to lose with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FossaFerox

02-15-2011

Please understand that I'm not talking about intentionally trolling, nor am I talking about ranked games.

However, when I queue for a Normal game for fun and find myself with four people who seem destined to lose (Four AD carries, four flash, three heals, and a ghost? Really?) rather than try to pick something that will help the team comp, I pick a champion I can at least have fun losing with.

For me, that champ is Teemo.

I'm not a bad player, but I almost always lose with Teemo. This is because I only play Teemo in normal when I think the team is going to lose no matter what I do.

Harassing, controlling the map, and being an annoying little git is more fun than jungling Rammus for four people who will keep their lanes pushed to the tower till the enemy Udyr kills them over and over.

Anyone else have this mindset?

Who is your "Well, I'm going to lose, so I might as well have fun losing" champ?

Mernayi

02-15-2011

Furgot

faplarp

02-15-2011

Blitz or alistar. Basically anyone that can rip people apart at my own fountain. Feels good man.

Cylynce

02-15-2011

It used to be Mundo but then I started winning with that, so now I have moved on to Cho'gath

NoScopeHS

02-15-2011

Rammus taunting at fountain

Anaestheticz

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2011

AP Shaco

Love getting first blood, and I love it when my team just stays in a brush full of jack in the boxes, and the enemy team doesn't know were there and they just die to the boxes as well as the damage we do.

It's also a lot of fun when I place nests of boxes in their jungle and they randomly die in their own jungle.

I won't ever win unless we are fed though.

IoFlux

02-15-2011

Quote:
NoScopeHS:
Rammus taunting at fountain

ew you lose as rammus...

zach807

02-15-2011

Amumu! I can get plenty of kills even if my team is failing, and a lot of the time I'll end up turning the game around. Yes. Carry Amumu. FTW

FossaFerox

02-15-2011

Quote:
IoFlux:
ew you lose as rammus...

Nothing is as frustrating as being a tank for four random baddies. Tanks generally don't carry, so if your team sucks you will almost always go down with them.

Taunting the enemy into the fountain in the final stages is fun, but it's always preceded by so much frustration I don't find it worth it.

Trollmanship

02-15-2011

AP Mundo or AD Kass