New Login Queue System this Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Mìddle NA

02-15-2011

So no more using the Dev code to bypass status? Darn.

haseebgreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Now this i waht i really like

bsguy

02-15-2011

This is only good news if it doesn't also come with more busy servers. Cuz like, up till now, if you saw blitz, you just hit F5 a few times and bam you were in. So does this new queue just pave the way for longer wait times or will it be like hitting f5 a few times and bam you're in? Because if it's not like that, then this sucks, the old way was quick and fine.

1Austin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

RIP konami code

manu123

02-15-2011

1 of my favorite game add this log queue thing ... and it end up being **** sometime i enter faster then 1 of my friend and he try to log before me or the login queue bug and end up waiting 2 hour for nothing ... i really hope u guys did a good login queue without bug
sry for my poor english

akacinna

Recruiter

02-15-2011

I'm sure that I'll get downvoted into oblivion by the free players, but did you ever think of prioritizing login for the people that pay money? It doesn't give them an unfair advantage. It's more of you saying "thank you for supporting my company and keeping this microtransaction thing we have going profitable".

Nurs Redheart

02-15-2011

But will i see teemo?

CrimOudin

02-15-2011

yeah it was really bd when u hit F5 again after you seen the teemo on accadent

Drizz

02-15-2011

like anyone from beta ever waited in line =p

and yes its still possible..

genes1s

02-15-2011

or....you could expand the capacity of the PVP.net system and eliminate waiting completely!