@LOL COMMUNITY: "We'd like to apologize for the 'UNEXPECTED' delays on the Patch etc"

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kariketsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Sorry, I find it odd that there's been no red response. Mostly because they expect to get ****. Everything else was "on schedule". They set the pattern.

Steel Curse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphymcmanus View Post
Thanks, I aim to please.

Read a little deeper and you'll understand I'm telling you all that you're acting like spoiled children.
but more call LOL i need my need champion. Im not going to school tomorrow either get my blanky.

RIOT I SUPPORT YOU!!!!! Don't release it at all till the community approves.

wheresmyfreename

02-15-2011

I'm on my lunch break right now, and then I still got 6 more hours of work.

It'll probably be out by then, right?

Tropico

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruyan View Post
oh i see. that definitely says feburary 15th at 1am.

and that definitely means that NOTHING CAN GO WRONG AT ANYTIME.

you people need to live in the real world and realize that **** HAPPENS.

if its delayed a day, are you all gonna ***** and moan that it was not the 15th? because you dont realize that **** can happen, and theyre probably actively working on it.

but its k, i dont care. ps3 time. have fun with only 1 thing to do, and that is sit here refreshing.
None of what you said refutes the OP in any way whatsoever.

You can accept all that and still expect some small note of warning about it.

So I'm inclined to conclude you actually agree and support the OP. Well done, chap.

Hazozat

02-15-2011

And the white knights come charging out!

PoDragonSlayer

02-15-2011

Again, even though it wasn't a "set in stone" time frame for the patch etc, many people are "used to" it coming out around this time. How hard would it have been to write a quick notice on the Front Page or Announcement Page quickly letting us know the patch wasn't coming out when we "thought" it would.

murphymcmanus

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazozat View Post
Well someone needs to fend you all off.

Seriously, wtf is even in this patch that you need right the hell now? The new champ doesn't look THAT exciting.

Tolfor

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazozat View Post
I don't think you know what that term actually means.

If being a "white knight" means "not *****ing about stuff that really doesn't matter like an entitled brat," count me in.

Oh no, I have to wait a day for the patch. Get my Kleenex, it's going to be a long day.

BroForgotnglory

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dougles View Post

LMFAO.

Anyways i dont understand whats with this sense of entitlement over new patches. Lol the irony is if riot had released the patch we would have people QQing over the servers being down.

Kariketsu

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphymcmanus View Post
Of what? Demanding an apology for content that was never promised (PCgamer be ****ed, you and I both know that date is meaningless)?

Seriously, its this kind of **** that makes RIOT and Blizzard and probably every other game company absolutely refuse to ever give dates for anything.
I wasn't demanding an apology. Riot prides themselves on transparency and being communicative with their fanbase. I haven't seen a red post all day. It wouldn't kill them to say something.

1234567 ... 12