@LOL COMMUNITY: "We'd like to apologize for the 'UNEXPECTED' delays on the Patch etc"

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kariketsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Bumping a good example.

EDIT:: Getting downvoted because I agree. Sweet.

tVan

02-15-2011

You know, it's still February 15 right? It's not like it's gotta be the first second of Feb. 15......

Cred

02-15-2011

Expect the unexpected right?

RalphPootwanlol

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphymcmanus View Post
Interweb kiddies are funny, its like you've been massively wronged by having to wait a day for content.

The servers are active, go play.
People who call other people kiddies or kid make me laugh

murphymcmanus

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kariketsu View Post
Bumping a good example.
Of what? Demanding an apology for content that was never promised (PCgamer be ****ed, you and I both know that date is meaningless)?

Seriously, its this kind of **** that makes RIOT and Blizzard and probably every other game company absolutely refuse to ever give dates for anything.

Malachi Nnelg

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoDragonSlayer View Post
"Although we do not have a 'set in stone' time frame as when to release the Champion Spotlight, Patch Notes, and the actual Patch, we still would like to apologize for it's unexpected delays, as many of you have become accustomed to these features coming out at a fairly certain time, and we were unable to release this content during that time frame due to Valentines Day, etc. Also, seeing how it was reported in PC Gamer that our Maokai would have been out by now, the patch was more expected than usual."

"We would also like to apologize for not giving ANY notice whatsoever to you guys who have been so eager to get your hands on this content, and have even took the risk of staying way past your bed time to receive it, though many of you have school, work, etc. Again, although this content is not set to come out at an absolute, exact time, we still should have given some notice to let you guys know we were delaying it from it's somewhat 'expected' time."

"Sincerely, Riot Games"

This is what they should have written. They still can too; It's not too late.
I think you need to stop crying and get over it.... actually, I think all the annoying spammers that just spam the forums with this useless posts that won't speed or solve anything. get over it

Steel Curse

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griefherald View Post
first off today is Feb 15th. if this post came out tomorrow it would be more relevant.
second QQ oh no the patch hasn't came out, "mom I need more hotpockets"
ughhhhhhh

murphymcmanus

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dougles View Post
People who call other people kiddies or kid make me laugh
Thanks, I aim to please.

Read a little deeper and you'll understand I'm telling you all that you're acting like spoiled children.

Saruyan

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griefherald View Post
oh i see. that definitely says feburary 15th at 1am.

and that definitely means that NOTHING CAN GO WRONG AT ANYTIME.

you people need to live in the real world and realize that **** HAPPENS.

if its delayed a day, are you all gonna ***** and moan that it was not the 15th? because you dont realize that **** can happen, and theyre probably actively working on it.

but its k, i dont care. ps3 time. have fun with only 1 thing to do, and that is sit here refreshing.

123456 ... 12