@LOL COMMUNITY: "We'd like to apologize for the 'UNEXPECTED' delays on the Patch etc"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPhishx

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dougles View Post
The hell?

magicallypuzzled

02-15-2011

if company's actaully listened and gave every customer's complaints the time of day they'd go bankrupted. the way real life and real business's work is fobbing off the customer in a resonably polite way. that maybe kind of sort of gives the impression that they are actually bending over for that customer. then going back to doing things the way they know it needs to be done as if that customer never came in at the first place.

maybe if there really were more then what 10 people? i am being generous here who cared about riot not bringing the patch out today oyu'd have a point. and speaking of those ten how many of them have actaully paid anything for this? i doubt any of them have.

PoDragonSlayer

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus Alistair View Post
I'm not sure I like the growing trend of *****ing about everything. I mean, I'm with most people on a lot of gripes, but come on... it's starting to get old, isn't it?

Just stop playing or grow up. Play another game while you wait for this one... find someone to give you a hug... something.
Any company needs advice and constructive criticism at times, since we all are human. This thread was only made to make aware to Riot that they simply and easily could have given us some kind of notice about changes to the usually "expected" patch day, as well as the SL and Notes.