Leaver Penalty Level!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by derangedbeaver View Post
I still don't understand how the system works is there a chart anywhere? Like explaining all this. Eg. How many leaves before the time starts, how to work it off.... I've looked everywhere
There's no numerical data showing when you'll get banned, to prevent players from gaming the system by 'riding the line.'

I believe Riot handles it in sweeps to prevent players from knowing exactly which number of leaves banned them.

SummonerKing12

10-18-2011

What if the game freezes. Then what can you do?

Dark Navaja

12-03-2011

but what about if we have internet problems -_- thats not fair we are not guilty of living on a poor state country

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-04-2011

'Fair' or not isn't the issue, a stable platform is a requirement for any online multiplayer game.

Thris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2011

So cold, but he stabbeth with the arrow of truth.

Rdnck09

05-26-2012

they need to do something about that penalty it good in all ppl leave the games. but some people are nasty to players that isnt so good. or people need to leave for an important thing. they should give you like 3 chances before they can start banning you. the first penalty i got where it downloaded and it didnt download right so and it wouldnt connect. mad me angry.. but they really need to do something i think

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTAPRIME55 View Post
Man they should just stop that penalty thing .... yeah ... we all play the game .... nothing happens to us when a player leaves .... so y give a player a hard time ???? vote up if u thinks penalty should be removed ....
Wow! look at how many upvotes you got! oh wait...
XD

Rune998

05-27-2012

The leaver system is terrible and prevents people from putting life before the game. Yes it sucks when someone has to leave early, but leave it up to the player report system to deal with that. An automatic system is counter productive and damages the community.

TwistWrist

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune998 View Post
The leaver system is terrible and prevents people from putting life before the game. Yes it sucks when someone has to leave early, but leave it up to the player report system to deal with that. An automatic system is counter productive and damages the community.
Bull.

I play this game plenty and haven't been warned by the system for the longest time.

Because I actually play when I know that I have time.

And if life occasionally intrudes, the system doesn't punish me cause I've shown a clear history of proper time management.

Repeat leavers damage the game community way more than repeat leavers getting banned.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune998 View Post
No, having the system punish leavers actually aids those that put their life first and therefore have less time for games, as it means the few games they get in are more likely to be one that promotes an enjoyable experience.