Leaver Penalty Level!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeltarX

03-11-2011

I don't think leaving for like 5 minutes and reconnecting should affect your leaver's penalty, I mean rlly its bs that I get suspended for like 3 days after I played 10 games without leaving. I got my level 1 penalty by leaving and reconnecting a game multiple times...

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrath of God View Post
the girl was worth it... i dont understand the whole leaving tag. i mean, if you get kicked out/lagged out/leave mid game, you still can't join a new game, only the game you were in.... and if you leave in the champion select, even if it was the game's fault(i got penalized cuz the pvp.net game froze and i had to leave...) you still get a 4:30 time delay before you can enter normal games.... it is pointless. especially when everyone else just gets pushed into queue again...
Those types are "leaves" are typically rare, and as you play more games won't even affect you. However, the reason you get a leaver mark still is, well..for all practical purposes you left the game (whether it was your fault or not). This adversely affects the remainder of the game for both sides.

Just try not to purposely leave games, and those rare dc's won't matter much.

Fishous

03-11-2011

Don't be a leaver; stick around the whole game while everyone insults you.

derangedbeaver

05-01-2011

I still don't understand how the system works is there a chart anywhere? Like explaining all this. Eg. How many leaves before the time starts, how to work it off.... I've looked everywhere

dacococo

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvolts View Post
Leavers are the bane of this game. If your a leaver and are banned I'm happy to see you go.

Don't be a leaver!
I agree, i have a penalty level 1. I dont leave games on my onw, but my pc lately has had some BsoD, and there is nothign i can do for it.
I had one yesterday but my loss was forgiven
why is that?

IS18852ed59e72c8326eef1

06-30-2011

I understand the whole Idea of it and what it is preventing, however we don't live in this game. I take some offence when I try to enjoy the game but **** happens! I wish you can appeal the penalties because I really think sometimes you need to leave because you do. There is no such thing as putting aside time for a game. Don't get me wrong playing this game is great and I love it but getting punished because of life is bull****.

Red Mokah

06-30-2011

Why don't you guys just relax. Getting a lever's penalty is no big deal if it doesn't happen often.

You're making it seem like the entire system is broken and there's this giant hole that needs to be fixed. No. Wrong. It works the way it is. You leaving the game affects everyone else in the game; whether your leave was intentional or not.

If it was an accident, who cares? You get a small mark against you and virtually no punishment.
If you've been suspended (longer than half an hour) because of leaves, then maybe you should start looking at whatever issue is causing you to leave so much.

Ebay Account

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsavo View Post
I understand the whole Idea of it and what it is preventing, however we don't live in this game. I take some offence when I try to enjoy the game but **** happens! I wish you can appeal the penalties because I really think sometimes you need to leave because you do. There is no such thing as putting aside time for a game. Don't get me wrong playing this game is great and I love it but getting punished because of life is bull****.
if you leave a game out of 100, you wont get a penalty ( you'll still get the leaver tag though ), but if you leave one of your first 10 games, you'll get a penalty since the system see that you left 10% of your games.

Fat Drunk Pirate

06-30-2011

Leaving a game could generate a fixed loss of IP.
Like 100 or 200 .
If you leave one game every month this wont change anything.
But an actual leaver would be in bankrupt in two dois.

IS18852ed59e72c8326eef1

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ck S0ul View Post
if you leave a game out of 100, you wont get a penalty ( you'll still get the leaver tag though ), but if you leave one of your first 10 games, you'll get a penalty since the system see that you left 10% of your games.
Oh black I didnt know that thanks!