Leaver Penalty Level!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SickFooDino

02-15-2011

Its at level 3! && I honestly don't mean to leave games.
Most of the time Its when i'm already finishing it!/:

But just asking how do i lower it?

R66Y

02-15-2011

By not leaving.

You have to be leaving fairly early to be getting tagged by it. Leaving as the nexus is blowing up, for example, isn't going to tag you. Stick around until the game is done.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-15-2011

Make sure you only start games when you have more than enough time to play; I never start a game unless I have at least an hour to play. If you're still under parental influence, talk to them about setting aside time to make sure you can finish your game, even if it means less computer time another day, or extra chores. Listen the first time, if you habitually get off when the tell them, they'll be more willing to let you stay on a little longer to finish a game later. That said, ask once to stay on longer, if they say no, then get off. It doesn't matter if they're being fair or not (life isn't fair), parents are always right, or at least that's how you need to act.

SickFooDino

02-15-2011

Thank you very much for the advice guys!(:

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

I had had a personal goal to never ever leave a game, and to finish all of them, win or lose. Then on Saturday while I was mid-game I got a text from a girl I really liked inviting me to go somewhere with her....................

I had to leave the game. :'(

(hehe)

The Wrath of God

02-16-2011

the girl was worth it... i dont understand the whole leaving tag. i mean, if you get kicked out/lagged out/leave mid game, you still can't join a new game, only the game you were in.... and if you leave in the champion select, even if it was the game's fault(i got penalized cuz the pvp.net game froze and i had to leave...) you still get a 4:30 time delay before you can enter normal games.... it is pointless. especially when everyone else just gets pushed into queue again...

Sahnz

02-17-2011

I had a fire alarm go off as soon as my match started yesterday. I come back to a penalty for afk. I think I'm being encouraged to ignore fire alarms here.

DELTAPRIME55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Man they should just stop that penalty thing .... yeah ... we all play the game .... nothing happens to us when a player leaves .... so y give a player a hard time ???? vote up if u thinks penalty should be removed ....

ShadyGrave

02-17-2011

no, the system is in place for a reason. its in place to keep people who feel that halfway into a match they are losing why should they bother playing it out and leave. this type of behavior is contagious if there is no system to prevent it.

if you have a surprise issue come up, its no big loss. happens to all of us. this system serves its purpose and wont be removed. i dont like playing 4v5's, you dont like playing 4v5's. its as simple as that.

highvolts

02-17-2011

Leavers are the bane of this game. If your a leaver and are banned I'm happy to see you go.

Don't be a leaver!