HoN - what a terrible game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upvotes View Post
Ms.Pudding is credit to team.
Also loling at HoN hate thread getting downvoted on LoL forums.
Luckily, you're here to fix this, right?

I tried to give HoN a chance, got a free trial, joined a noobs only lobby, and proceeded to get raged at.

Maybe it's better if you buy the game and get access to matchmaking, but based on my experience with the game, I have no plans to buy it.

HandheldBrandon

02-15-2011

I dont think its a bad game but it is entirely a different feel than LOL i play it every now and then and im so used to spamming skills which you cant do in HON. and if your caught in a gank in HON its an assured death.

PatMcGroyne

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae View Post
amirite?
HoN looks completely terrible I don't care what features it has that LoL doesn't because it hurts my eyes when teamfights occur.

for that reason I agree with the OP

Zeful

02-15-2011

It's probably not a bad game, it's just simply not worth 30 dollars, just like Cataclysm isn't worth 40.

Mordiford

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeful View Post
It's probably not a bad game, it's just simply not worth 30 dollars, just like Cataclysm isn't worth 40.
Yeah, just like League of Legends isn't worth it once you've spent more than 10 dollars.

I regret buying the digital collectors pack, money would have been better spent on HoN imo.

Hired Man

02-15-2011

Notice Riot didn't move this to offtopic

Madae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hired Man View Post
Notice Riot didn't move this to offtopic
Because Riot obviously agrees. Duh.

STAPLES KING

02-15-2011

Like a previous poster said, for my first game I joined a noobs only lobby. I proceeded to get yelled at because I didn't rush a Portal Key for Deadwood, and then they accused me of trolling when I asked what a Portal Key was.