HoN - what a terrible game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

euphzji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Guys, I've used this metaphor before, and I will again.

To me, HoN and LoL are like two different kinds of curry. They each have their own distinctive taste with some similarities. Sometimes I want one, sometimes I want the other, but no matter what I ****ing LOVE curry. They're both great games.

taiya

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae View Post
No, it's a problem with the game being utterly terrible.
People who actually play the game and how what they're doing dont have that problem. So no, its not. It's you being bad. Get over it.

Madae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiya View Post
People who actually play the game and how what they're doing dont have that problem. So no, its not. It's you being bad. Get over it.
Quote:
No, it's a problem with the game being utterly terrible.
Deal with it.

taiya

02-14-2011

You sound mad that you got stomped in a game. =/

Obskulum

02-14-2011

Oh hey, it's that thread where LoL players do the exact same thing HoN players do.

Stay classy fanboys.

Madae

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiya View Post
You sound mad that you got stomped in a game. =/
I knew you were the kind of ignorant child that would resort to "umad" and "ubad" insults before long.

MrDiscordia

02-14-2011

I would just like more Denial in LoL.

ptoss1

02-14-2011

I compare LoL, HoN, and DotA to different kinds of feces.

LoL is like that good clean cut you get when you eat lots of veggies. Tastes gross, but you get the bang.

HoN is like constipation. You paid for it. It has that beautiful sheen on it just as it's coming out, and then it starts to hurt.

DotA is like diarhea. It's old and dirty.

taiya

02-14-2011

Quote:
I knew you were the kind of ignorant child that would resort to "umad" and "ubad" insults before long.
I was making completely valid points and you kept going back to the bad opinionated argument that "the game is just bad" when you dont even know how to play. I had to stoop to your level.

Arecanderu

02-14-2011

DotA is a good game, I like DotA, HoN is a copy of DotA, Iīve never played HoN so i donīt know the real diferences(if any)

I donīt think DotA is a terrible game, I just preffer LoL, IMO both are good games =/

(well, HoN is the strongest competitor of LoL (I think) so I supose it makes sense that the comunity dislike the competition)