HoN - what a terrible game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwragon

02-14-2011

Let's hate on a game and not provide any reason for why it's terrible.

Iceyou

02-14-2011

Simpletons i swear. You play one game and instantly judge the entire game from that.

Eleoste

02-14-2011

I actually enjoyed HoN very much. The first time I played LoL I was disgusted. I was like

"EWWWWW, BAD GRAPHICS"

It wasn't untill 3 months later that MOBA fever hit me. I desperately wanted to play another MOBA so I decided to try LoL again.

My one true love <3

taiya

02-14-2011

I like HoN. Sue me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeHfbJqk4Q4

Madae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwragon View Post
Wut?

Quote:
Can't believe I spent 30 bucks on the pos. Nothing is more fun than dying from 1 ability.
And the whining and complaining I can handle. It's how everything in the game needs to come after a stun or you're dead in 1 second **** that annoys me. I can't jump in a fight without getting focused down in a millisecond and wondering what the hell just happened.

It's mildly entertaining because it resembles a game I actually like playing, but everything is an insta-death, overpowered ability.

And that GOD AWFUL auto-movement/attack ****... Jesus fuggin' christ. It wouldn't be so bad if everything wasn't zipping around the screen.

robhimself

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae View Post
Wut?

And the whining and complaining I can handle. It's how everything in the game needs to come after a stun or you're dead in 1 second **** that annoys me. I can't jump in a fight without getting focused down in a millisecond and wondering what the hell just happened.

It's mildly entertaining because it resembles a game I actually like playing, but everything is an insta-death, overpowered ability.
It's called not being bad.

Gutwald

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwragon View Post
Hard carries are a stupid concept.

taiya

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae View Post
Wut?

And that GOD AWFUL auto-movement/attack ****... Jesus fuggin' christ.
That's a problem with your skill and understanding of the game, not the game itself. You probably had 800 hp with crappy items and were severely underleveled and badly positioned. Not the games fault. I find HoN to be more balanced than LoL. You just have to learn. And that "godawful attack move" is an option and you dont have to use it. Quit complaining. You're probably like 1200 rated in HoN.

Amplification

02-14-2011

To each their own.... I have not played it so I cannot judge it....

Madae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiya View Post
That's a problem with your skill and understanding of the game, not the game itself. You probably had 800 hp with crappy items and were severely underleveled and badly positioned. Not the games fault. I find HoN to be more balanced than LoL. You just have to learn.
No, it's a problem with the game being utterly terrible.