Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Why cant I file a report on this player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Every other player I could file a report on. Player ID tomiu97 So tried of these players ruining the game and everyones time. Did nothing but harass/troll the team for being noobs, and feeders Ironic since he was a early feeder. One person was in and out of the match trying to get a stable connect threw the whole game never leaving the base after first 5 mins. He was not excluded from from the same comments.

Eventually, the harassment reached a point of gay bashing and incest blow job comments.
I honestly cant believe how horrible the community base for this game is. Ive never seen anything like it.

Two matches prior was exactly the same, just swap the gay bashing and incest for racial slurs.