Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't we all just get along?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramanas

02-14-2011

Might be long. Making this up as I think.

I am going to assume if you are even on these forums that you enjoy this game (why you would be here otherwise is beyond me) and have a passion for anything you do here. However, everyone has those moments when they feel the need to rage and vent in negative ways, ranging from intentional feeding to just flat out raging at team mates. While this does seem like the standard response to stress and frustration, we all need to learn a better way to vent beyond making a game miserable for others.

I have had many games with people who are like this, and I myself have been the rager more often than I would like. I genuinely feel bad about things I say under stress and frustration during a match, and for that I apologize. No one needs to be screamed at in the middle of a game, much less called all kinds of names. I have for a long time limited myself to only a few games a day, which has gone a long way to alleviating my own problem, but I still see others raging at their own team.

TLDR: We as a community need to mature. Too long have we been wrought by rage and frustration in the heat of a match, and we each must learn our own ways of dealing with it.

EDIT: Cliche title is cliche.

KnightOfNea

02-14-2011

Dude, its a bunch of gamers. At least it's not Halo players

Ramanas

02-14-2011

Quote:
KnightOfNea:
Dude, its a bunch of gamers. At least it's not Halo players

This is very true.