Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Phreak-Don't even bother releasing the spotlight.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toros

02-14-2011

The reason people watch the spotlight is to get an idea for what a new champion's moveset is. Some noobs use your rune/mastery builds, which are solid, but nothing special.

For the vast majority of LoL players, at this point, the spotlight is a complete waste of time.

-By the time we are able to play, the new patch will be out, and it will no longer be necessary to see the preview. We can play as him in a practice game and figure out everything you have to show us.

-There will be plenty of terribad free-week maokai players to learn how to counter for the QQ section, and the good players won't have an issue with him.

-If people are turning to you for a build for a tank, I don't want them tanking. They should know wtf they're doing.

I3ig B

02-14-2011

@OP-Don't even bother posting this thread because none of us really care we just want to see a new test drive of a new champion. Did i mention him being new?

Tennex

02-14-2011

can't tell if serious...

sammich kek

02-14-2011

Phreak went out and got slaughtered on magaritas during lunch... don't expect much!

Bolshoi

02-14-2011

Well aren't you special.....

Toros

02-14-2011

Quote:
I3ig B:
@OP-Don't even bother posting this thread because none of us really care we just want to see a new test drive of a new champion. Did i mention him being new?

By the time the spotlight is out, I can actually play the ****ing champ, the first one in a while who has some potential.

Karma is highly underwhelming. Probably my least favorite support.

Caitlyn is pretty meh too. And renekton after her.

I can test drive the champ myself, i don't need to see his abilities explained slowly while noobs die to him. Especially since there's no reason why the spotlight needs to take this long.

Akwaduk

Recruiter

02-14-2011

Phreak don't bother reading OP

He obviously isn't on your level

I3ig B

02-14-2011

Quote:
Toros:
By the time the spotlight is out, I can actually play the ****ing champ, the first one in a while who has some potential.

Karma is highly underwhelming. Probably my least favorite support.

Caitlyn is pretty meh too. And renekton after her.

I can test drive the champ myself, i don't need to see his abilities explained slowly while noobs die to him.

Then don't watch the video? No reason to cause a QQ storm on the forums because you disagree with a champion spotlight being released.