@Riot: Your matchmaker...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

windwhispers

02-14-2011

It fails. If I have to play all day to try and get one decent game that isn't ruined by feeders, it is time for me to find a new hobby. Lucky for me I've only spent $10 on this one.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

That has nothing to do with matchmaking. Bye!

windwhispers

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
That has nothing to do with matchmaking. Bye!
Oh, but it does. If player ability were matched up evenly, no one would be feeding.

Danjuro V

02-14-2011

your skill is so low that you are lumped in with the feeders

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwhispers View Post
Oh, but it does. If player ability were matched up evenly, no one would be feeding.
Nope. Try again.

The Cello Pony

02-14-2011

If it's normal; I'm afraid that's just bad luck on your part. I almost never get feeders.

If it's on ranked; They're on your ELO level, and therefore must not feed every game. Matchmaking can't predict whether someone is going to feed or not, so it's a bit of a coin toss.

Muckay

02-14-2011

so your tellin me the MM system KNOWS who is gonna feed ? it looks into the souls of the person queueing up and saying "Oh this guy will feed, i better not put him in a game with this guy"
think b4 u post idiot

LordSocky

02-14-2011

Matchmaker is not psychic, therefore Riot fails.

Zilean should write the matchmaker from scratch.

Sabnitron

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adell Greene View Post
If it's normal; I'm afraid that's just bad luck on your part. I almost never get feeders.

If it's on ranked; They're on your ELO level, and therefore must not feed every game. Matchmaking can't predict whether someone is going to feed or not, so it's a bit of a coin toss.
Normal and Ranked both use the same Elo system. The difference is that in normal, your Elo is hidden. Luck has nothing to do with it.

windwhispers

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckay View Post
so your tellin me the MM system KNOWS who is gonna feed ? it looks into the souls of the person queueing up and saying "Oh this guy will feed, i better not put him in a game with this guy"
think b4 u post idiot
I'm saying if it matches up teams of comparably experienced+skilled players, nobody is likely to feed.