I dodged today! How do I keep this under control?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devil May LOL

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
I saw an amazing heimer not too long ago on the other team. I still three shot him late game with Xin Zhao tho.
Most of the time heimer is like, almost a 4v5. Worse then teemo, teemo can be helpful with the map awareness, but seriously. Heimer sucks.
U got heimer? 4v5. the only reason you sometimes win, is cuz they focus heimer first, blow cooldowns on him, allowing an easier fight. cuz they know they can kill heimer easy, while stronger, more dangerous targets aren't taken out first, so in the end it balances out. heimer still bad tho
have you ever wondered why you are unranked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
I'm SO glad all you guys think heimer is a great champion. THANK GOD. this means he probably won't be buffed any time soon. You have NO idea how happy all this makes me!
I'm under 1200 elo but I know everything about this game and my opinion is always right.

ok.

WildJervis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
have you ever wondered why you are unranked?
Probably the fact that he leaves 10% of his games in solo queue ranked xD

Billdo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

I still remember when Heimer was an auto ban in ranked. So sad how far he has fallen

WildJervis

02-14-2011

Voltairez you are obviously a player of great skill and intelligence, and you've played much more than I have so you must obviously be better as well. Allow me to defend Heimerdinger's honor in a 1v1, you can play anybody, I'll play Heimer. K go.

Jesus3114

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnV Sinister View Post
Voltairez you are obviously a player of great skill and intelligence, and you've played much more than I have so you must obviously be better as well. Allow me to defend Heimerdinger's honor in a 1v1, you can play anybody, I'll play Heimer. K go.
But does Voltairez have the kindlegems to accept this challenge?

WildJervis

02-14-2011

Bump for great justice. I was actually looking forward to a good old fashioned 1v1 against such a seasoned pro.

Metal Shake

02-14-2011

I usualy dodge when I've just lost a game with an obvious free weeker (someone who plays free week champions and isn't good with them) and someone is that champ again. It's just to much to handle!

Mr Steef

02-14-2011

this is a good thing to remeber now when my friend beats the hell outta a team as hiemer i will remeber hes a bad champ and the enemy team is seriously that terrible :P

WildJervis

02-14-2011

I am dissapoint in Voltairez's inability to deliver.

ElektronikA

02-14-2011

having a heimer in ur team means...... U WONT GET PUSHED SO HARD!