I dodged today! How do I keep this under control?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

02-14-2011

I dodged today, when I saw someone pick heimer. Lol, i'm not used to dodging, it felt good that time. How do I keep this under control though?
Is this a slippery SLOPE!?

Peebear

02-14-2011

Be Jax

Minutemade

02-14-2011

I've seen a heimer go 21/x/x

Im pretty sure you made a mistake :P

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Heimer isn't terrible. Stop thinking the ignorant and vocal minority on the forums is correct about anything.

Donyrage

02-14-2011

I saw an amazing heimer not too long ago on the other team. I still three shot him late game with Xin Zhao tho.
Most of the time heimer is like, almost a 4v5. Worse then teemo, teemo can be helpful with the map awareness, but seriously. Heimer sucks.
U got heimer? 4v5. the only reason you sometimes win, is cuz they focus heimer first, blow cooldowns on him, allowing an easier fight. cuz they know they can kill heimer easy, while stronger, more dangerous targets aren't taken out first, so in the end it balances out. heimer still bad tho

WildJervis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
I dodged today, when I saw someone pick heimer. Lol, i'm not used to dodging, it felt good that time. How do I keep this under control though?
Is this a slippery SLOPE!?
You stop being a noob then realize that Heimer is a good champion. Oh god who would have thought that the solution was SO SIMPLE!?!

Donyrage

02-14-2011

I'm SO glad all you guys think heimer is a great champion. THANK GOD. this means he probably won't be buffed any time soon. You have NO idea how happy all this makes me!

Jesus3114

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnV Sinister View Post
You stop being a noob then realize that Heimer is a good champion. Oh god who would have thought that the solution was SO SIMPLE!?!
This lol.

Jaghut Tyrant

02-14-2011

the dodge penalties will make the slope not so slippery

Ganksterr

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
Heimer isn't terrible. Stop thinking the ignorant and vocal minority on the forums is correct about anything.
It's Heimer free week, and he is a relatively hard champ to play. Dodging isn't a terrible idea.