You know who's really OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SasafrasJones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

A champion who happens to be on rotation, or the latest released champion, or a champion that someone doesn't know how to counter. Now I'm not denying that some champions may in fact be OP, but I'm just saying there's a lot of QQ about champs being OP that aren't.

Checked out the new rotation today. Notice Blitz and Malzahar. Go to the forums and notice a lot of Blitz and Malz are OP threads. Case in point.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Just wait till Karthus is free :P

Hachrt

02-14-2011

Purple Caster Minion is OP.

Masticatorr

02-14-2011

Just wait till i play the tank. Try using ur ult. I dare you.

ShoreOne

02-14-2011

will be bumping continuously for justice.
this is exactly whats wrong with this community.
drama-queens and band-wagoners.

EDIT : noone gave a **** about sion for months. come free champ rotation you find urselfs possessed into thinking his stun somehow op. hes one of the most balanced champs in the game and your *****ing cuz u dont know how to zone or counter a champ correctly.

SasafrasJones

02-14-2011

I've also seen plenty of QQ from people who just seem to genuinely suck.

Truckasaurus

02-14-2011

DPS Cho is OP so is AP Trist.

BloodTrinity

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasafrasJones View Post
I've also seen plenty of QQ from people who just seem to genuinely suck.
Yeahh.. Only champ I've EVER QQ'ed about is pre-nerf Xin. So I think I'm in pretty good standing.

SasafrasJones

02-14-2011

Xin at release was pretty intense. That's one of those one's I can't argue about.

Prometheius

02-14-2011

There are certain champs that are OP. However, none of them exist any more. Not even Anivia, Vlad, or Rammus. All have easy counters.

Problem? The standard people that play this game are idiots who build glass cannon. They can't think their way out of a box, much less actually fight and counter build.