LF new Rammus runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spongeAddict

02-14-2011

Due to the recent nerf to HP quints I am finding myself not wanting to use them any more. I have a special Rammus rune book that consist of...

HP Quints
Magic Pen Marks
Dodge Seals
CDR Blues

I'm thinking CDR blues can maybe just completely be replaced.

With my jungling build I start with regrowth, so I don't have to waste gold on pots or items I don't need to prioritize. This worked before HP quints were nerfed, now my typical routine leaves me with just a sliver of health - to the point where it could come down to bad luck and death.

Any suggestions or comments on blue / quints? I would think dodge quints would add the extra bit of survival that may out weigh HP ones?

Roddy Shmexy

02-14-2011

I think rammus puts our more physical dmg then magic dmg due to his passive. He will have a very high attack damage, therefor you would probably be better off with armor pen marks. Beside that your good.

Check the end game stats on your rammus games and see what type of dmg your putting out most

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

meh i start with dorans shield whil jungling and with hp runes i still do fine with out a pot.

All his dmg abilties are Magic so Mpen is going to do more damage against champions for you.

I role Mpen red, MR/lvl blues, Dodge yellows, and HP Quints.

I very rarely get to filling all 6 slots with end game items so the doran's is only sold in like 1 out of 20 games or something.

On a side note try not to powerball around as much and you can defensive curl all day long through the jungle. This also affords the advantage of not having to start at blue or rely on it.

Nehemoth

02-14-2011

for my Rammus runes I liked to get MR for my blues (and sometimes spare red slots if you feel like it). I found that because of Rammus' passive my build always had plenty of armor, but was sometimes lacking in MR.

spongeAddict

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
meh i start with dorans shield whil jungling and with hp runes i still do fine with out a pot.

All his dmg abilties are Magic so Mpen is going to do more damage against champions for you.

I role Mpen red, MR/lvl blues, Dodge yellows, and HP Quints.

I very rarely get to filling all 6 slots with end game items so the doran's is only sold in like 1 out of 20 games or something.

On a side note try not to powerball around as much and you can defensive curl all day long through the jungle. This also affords the advantage of not having to start at blue or rely on it.
I will give this a shot.

-more-
I had found that keeping HP quints while using mp5/lvl glyphs, and starting Golem set, Wraths, Wolves, and then recall seems to work well; leaves you at level 3 for blue golem aftwards.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

I start wraiths, smite big one. Then I go wolves, then down to golems while I am doing golems smite comes back up.

Yes this puts you around 3 which I like as this affords the option to go and gank or get golem.

This also avoids the sloppy fights around Golem at level 1. Also Wraiths and wolves leaves really only one direction ppl are going to try and gank you from so you have an out. By then you have powerball and should be able to escape pretty easily from any future gank attempts not including most of their team.

Also at the end of that rotation you can buy boots if your going to gank maybe wait a cpl seconds or cloth armour for future items and being more durable in the jungle. All depending if all your lanes are dominating or not.

Morrat

03-26-2011

Why dodge seals? thorn mail and ball curl you want them to hit you no?